Restaurant Style Yogurt Mint Sauce
Nut free, Gluten free
1 Cup = 240ml
- 1/4 cup Mint roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander roughly chopped
- 1 Green Chillies roughly chopped
- 1 cup Yogurt
- as required Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 lime Lemon Juice
- In a blender add mint, coriander, green chillies, lemon juice, cumin powder. salt and sugar.
- Blend it to a smooth paste.
- In a wide bowl add yogurt.
- Now add already blended mint and coriander paste.
- Mix well into a smooth sauce.
- Enjoy fresh Mint sauce with poppadums or with any tandoori/grilled starters.
Save later for Pinterest.