Mango Coconut Burfi/ Mango Coconut Fudge
1 Cup = 240ml
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Almonds roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Cashew nuts roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Pistachios roughly chopped
- In a small bowl prepare corn flour slurry by adding 2 tbsp corn flour and 1/4 cup water, mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- In a 2nd bowl, add mango pulp, corn flour mixture, sugar and whisk until smooth and lump free.
- In a pan, dry roast desiccated coconut until fragrant and keep it aside.
- In the same pan heat ghee.
- Add mango and cornflour mixture, cook on medium heat by stirring regularly until mixture starts to get dense.
- Now reduce the heat to lowest possible setting and add desiccated coconut.
- Mix well and continue to cook on low heat until mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Once mixture reaches desired consistency add cardamom powder.
- Mix until well combined and turn off the heat.
- Transfer the burfi mixture to a greased tray.
- Garnish with almonds, cashew nuts.
- Cut the burfi into the desired shape while its still warm.
- Delicious Mango Coconut burfi is ready to serve.
Save later for Pinterest.