Bhel Puri | Mumbai bhel puri recipe
1 cup = 240ml
- 1 cup Puffed Rice
- 4-5 Papdi
- ⅓ cup Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Tomato finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Potato boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup Carrot shredded
- 1 tablespoon Coriander
- ⅓ cup Mixture
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Tamarind Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Green Chutney
- ½ teaspoon Chat Masala
- ½ teaspoon Chilli Powder
- ½ lime Lemon Juice
- As required Salt
- 1 tablespoon Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander finely chopped
- Handful Sev
- In a large bowl add puffed rice, onion, tomato, coriander, carrot and potato.
- Now sweet tamarind chutney, mint and coriander chutney, spicy bombay mixture, crushed papdis, chat masala, chilli powder, salt.
- Add lemon juice from half a lime.
- Mix until well combined
- To serve add a bowl full of prepared puffed rice mixture, top up with coriander, onion and sev.
Save later for Pinterest.