Green Chutney for Chaats
Nut free, Gluten free, Vegan
1 Cup = 240ml
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves roughly chopped
- ½ cup Mint Leaves roughly chopped
- 2 Green Chillies
- ½ inch Ginger chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder/ Jeera Powder
- ¼ tsp Chat Masala
- ½ lime Lemon Juice
- As Required Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- 3 tbsp Water
- Add coriander, mint, chillies, ginger, cumin powder, chat masala, lemon juice, salt, black salt and water in a blender and grind until smooth by adding little water as required.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and serve it with bhajji, pakoda or use it in a bhelpuri, paani puri or any other chaats....
Add/reduce green chillies according to your preferred spice levels.