1 cup = 250ml ; 1 tbsp = 15ml ; 1 tsp = 5ml
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Crushed Pepper as required
- Salt as required
- 104 gms (¾ cup) Frozen Corn thawed
- 158 gms (1 cup) Cucumber diced
- 113 gms (¾ cup) Cherry Tomatoes each cut into half
- 33 gms (½ cup) Red Onion sliced
- 304 gms (½ cup) Capsicum/Bell Peppers diced
- handful Mint roughly chopped
Before you get started, scroll up a little and watch a quick recipe video.
Check the tips and tricks, notes for extra info and help.
To make lemon garlic dressing, combine olive oil, crushed pepper, salt, minced garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix well.
In a deep bottomed bowl, put cucumber, cherry tomatoes, corn, capsicum, red onion and mint.
I've used frozen corn in this recipe. Feel free to use fresh boiled corn.
Adjust dressing to suit your taste preference.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 961IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg