Sweet potato Chaat
Nut free, Gluten free
1 cup = 240ml
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 tsp Green Chutney
- 4 tsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- 4 tsp Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- 4 tsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp Sev
- Peel sweet potato skin and boil until it is cooked 70%.
- Now cut the sweet potato into 1/2 inch discs.
- In a shallow pan heat 1 tbsp oil.
- Fry sweet potato discs both sides until golden brown.
- Now arrange fried sweet potato discs in a plate.
- Top up each sweet potato disc with a tsp chopped onion.
- Followed by a tsp of yogurt on each sweet potato disc.
- Now add a tsp of green chutney (coriander and mint chutney) on each sweet potato disc.
- Add a tsp of sweet tamarind chutney on each disc.
- Now sprinkle chaat masala on each sweet potato disc.
- Now add chopped coriander on each disc.
- Add generous amount of sev on top of each disc.
- Yummy and delicious Sweet Potato Chaat is ready to serve.....
Save later for Pinterest.
I hope you like my recipes. I would love to know your feedback in the comments section below or send me to firstname.lastname@example.org