Sweet potato Chaat
Nut free, Gluten free
1 cup = 240ml
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 teaspoon Green Chutney
- 4 teaspoon Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- 4 teaspoon Yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Chaat masala
- 4 teaspoon Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sev
- Peel sweet potato skin and boil until it is cooked 70%.
- Now cut the sweet potato into ½ inch discs.
- In a shallow pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
- Fry sweet potato discs both sides until golden brown.
- Now arrange fried sweet potato discs in a plate.
- Top up each sweet potato disc with a teaspoon chopped onion.
- Followed by a teaspoon of yogurt on each sweet potato disc.
- Now add a teaspoon of green chutney (coriander and mint chutney) on each sweet potato disc.
- Add a teaspoon of sweet tamarind chutney on each disc.
- Now sprinkle chaat masala on each sweet potato disc.
- Now add chopped coriander on each disc.
- Add generous amount of sev on top of each disc.
- Yummy and delicious Sweet Potato Chaat is ready to serve.....
Save later for Pinterest.
I hope you like my recipes. I would love to know your feedback in the comments section below or send me to [email protected]