Green Peas Halwa
1 cup = 240ml
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Green Peas frozen
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- Pinch Crushed Cardamom
- 1 tsp Almonds chopped
- 1 tsp Cashewnuts chopped
- Keep green peas in cold water until thawed.
- Drain the water and grind peas to coarse paste. Add little water if necessary while grinding.
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp ghee on medium heat
- Now add ground green peas paste
- Mix well
- Add 1 cup condensed milk to the green peas mixture
- Mix until condensed milk is well combined with green peas mixture.
- Stir the halwa regularly.
- Keep stirring until halwa is dense and reaches the desired consistency.
- Mix until well combined and turn off the heat.
- Rich and delicious green peas halwa is ready to serve.
Pin it for later